2014 General Mitchell Open and Awards Dinner
Tuesday, June 10
Muskego Lakes Country Club
S100 W14020 Hwy. 36 (Loomis Rd.)
Muskego, WI 53150
1.) Print and mail in OGMO registration form
Golfer Fee Includes
- 10:30 a.m. shotgun start four person scramble
- Three Hole-In-One prizes ($5,000 each)
- Prizes for golf competition
- Sit down dinner at 4 p.m.
- Silent and live auctions
- Green fees/ power cart
- Lunch, three beers, soda & water
- MLCC cash beverage cart on the course
- Many raffle prizes
- 50+ inch TV golfer-only door prize
Dinner Activities Include
- Silent auction until approximately 5:30 p.m.
- Presentation of golf awards
- 50/50 split raffle drawing
- Live auction
- Scholarship awards
- Raffle prize drawing
- Awards presentation of silent uction winning bidders
- Dinner only (non-golfer) tickets - $30
- Putting Contest (50/50) event - $5 per putt, make one of two putts and qualify
for final putt-off.
- "Economy Pack" (10) rafle tickets - $30
- Par 5 “skirt” purchase $5 - Men allowed to tee off from women’s tee box;
women allowed to tee off 50 yards in front of Ladies Tee area, on a specific
par 5 hole.
- Licorice whip purchase of $5 - Use the licorice whip to move your ball
any length of the licorice rope until the rope is gone. Use the Licorice
rope to move out of bunker, out of rough, move ball closer to the hole, etc.
The only thing you can not use it for is to move the ball into the hole or
to qualify for a prize/contest.
- Please return Golf entry forms, accompanied by fees, to the
Mitchell Gallery of Flight. Payment must accompany
registration. Entries limited to first 144 paid golfers!
Registration deadline June 1, 2014. Entries received by May 1 will
receive extra Golfer Only prize entry!
- Dinner ticket(s) purchased deadline June 1, 2014 at the Airport Office.
- Sign up online via credit card (top of page).
- Debit/Credit cards accepted for live and silent auction
GMO XXIX is sponsored by the Friends of the Mitchell Gallery of Flight, Inc.
purpose is to provide a fun event while concurrently raising funds to support
the Airport’s Museum, the Mitchell Gallery of Flight. Much of the expense of
producing this event is donated with the proceeds going to the Mitchell Gallery
of Flight.All donations are tax deductivle as the Mitchell Gallery of Flight
Inc., is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.