2013 General Mitchell Open and Awards Dinner
Tuesday, July 16
Muskego Lakes Country Club
S100 W14020 Hwy. 36 (Loomis Rd.)
Muskego, WI 53150
1.) Print and mail in OGMO registration form
$110 Golfer Fee Includes:
- 10:30 a.m. shotgun start 4 Person Scramble
- Three Hole-In-One prizes ($25,000, $5,000, $5,000)
- Prizes for golf competition
- Dinner at 4:00 p.m.
- Silent and live auctions
- Green fees/ power cart
- Lunch, 3 beers, soda & water
- MLCC cash beverage cart on the course
- Many door prizes
- 50+ inch TV (golfer-only door prize)
$30.00 Non-golfer Fee Includes:
- Dinner at 4 p.m.
Sit-Down Dinner includes 2 entrées; Chicken Cordon
Bleu and Smoked Brisket, with salad, warm rolls, potato, vegetable, water and
Other Activities Include:
- Silent auction until approximately 5:30 p.m.
- Presentation of golf awards
- Reverse bingo
- Live auction
- Scholarship awards
- Raffle prize drawing
- Awards Presentation of silent auction winning bidders
- Putting Contest (50/50) event - $5 per putt, make one putt and qualify
for final putt-off.
- Wingspan of raffle tickets - $30
- Par 5 “skirt” purchase $5 - Men allowed to tee off from women’s tee box;
women allowed to tee off 50 yards in front of Ladies Tee area, on a specific
par 5 hole.
- Licorice whip purchase of $5 - Use the Licorice whip to move your ball
any length of the licorice rope until the rope is gone. Use the Licorice
rope to move out of bunker, out of rough, move ball closer to the hole, etc.
The only thing you can not use it for is to move the ball into the hole or
to qualify for a prize/contest.
- Please return Golf entry forms, accompanied by fees, to the
Mitchell Gallery of Flight (address on back). Payment must accompany
registration. Entries limited to first 144 paid golfers!
Registration deadline July 5, 2013.
- Dinner tickets may be purchased by mail or at the Airport Office before
July 5, 2012
- AND Debit/Credit cards accepted for live and silent auction
Sponsored by the Friends of the Mitchell Gallery of Flight, Inc. OGMO’s
purpose is to provide a fun event while concurrently raising funds to support
the Airport’s Museum, the Mitchell Gallery of Flight. Much of the expense of
producing this event is donated with the proceeds going to the Mitchell Gallery
of Flight. By participating in this event, we want you to have fun and at the
same time you’ll be helping the Museum at your Airport.
The Friends organization is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation. All
donations are tax deductible.